Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya-

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
1st April is coming and let start a thread to post gossip among us to make fool.
I am starting-
I have started a thread regarding this.Follow it and post comments.

where...i am not seeing it?

Actually I planned to start that thread on April first[/quote]
This was a gossip.You did not understand my post.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya-

1st April is coming and let start a thread to post gossip among us to make fool.
I am starting-

Actually I planned to start that thread on April first

This was a gossip.You did not understand my post.[/quote]

April 1st of which year? I think I will do this in 1913.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhya-

I am starting-

Actually I planned to start that thread on April first

This was a gossip.You did not understand my post.[/quote]

Too funny :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Jealousy is the main reason for telling wrong and bad things about a person. What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Man also do gossips but not like women. women gossiping will be visible but men wont be visible. They talk silently.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Man also do gossips but not like women. women gossiping will be visible but men wont be visible. They talk silently.

Its not like that, women gossips is silent with everyone whom they meet and men gossips are louder with their friends/relative/neighbors. :)

Vinu
Yes,its true that Girls like to chat and chat with people,but man too like to gossips. There talks may be different,may be huge different :laugh: ,but they also love it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Knowingly or unknowingly we all gossip in our life. It's just women are give trademark as good gossipers.
yes, There is no gender specially, every one gossip. As men think that after they go for office women will be free in home so she gossip with women. like that women got this title that women love gossip. Actually both men and women do gossips

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Gossips isn't famous only among women but also among men also. Males also discuss the surrounding events as like females.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.