Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, sunil ji, exactly. In olden days women are much free as they does not work outside. they just manage their home and they live in home only and the husband used to work outside earn money. But now in this competitive world and modern age, most of the women are being educated themselves and doing jobs.Some other women who are not doing jobs are helping their husbands by doing some thing or the other like online works , tailoring ,crafting etc

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, sunil ji, exactly. In olden days women are much free as they does not work outside. they just manage their home and they live in home only and the husband used to work outside earn money. But now in this competitive world and modern age, most of the women are being educated themselves and doing jobs.Some other women who are not doing jobs are helping their husbands by doing some thing or the other like online works , tailoring ,crafting etc

I know the women are better than men in every matter, this is men who is wasting time. But they would know the value of women soon.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes actually working women now dont ahve enough time to gossip as they have to handle both their home as well as job.now only few women are their who involve in such things especially those going for kitty parties.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :P

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.