Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Women when talk in group,they create some atmosphere,that other don't like,so may be that is the reason,women is called the gossipers.

Want to make each day Accountable

In my opinion they love gossips as their name is popular in every one mouth.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think women are fond of gossips.As,they think this is the best part to have their time -pass.

Want to make each day Accountable

Both men and women are fond of gossips but men gave women a special recognization that women are fond of gossip as men has made women to cook in the kitchen actually both women and men can cook but women only cook same way in gossips too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY GET BORED WITH HOUSEHOLD THINGS AND WANT SOME ENTERTAINMENT
THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY GET BORED WITH HOUSEHOLD THINGS AND WANT SOME ENTERTAINMENT

Are you saying 'digging others' is a good entertainment :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ha ha

Meera sandhu
All women don't gossip as few men also gossip. It depends on individuals nature.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
in my opinion not all women falls in this category particularly not me i stay away from this.thats why very few girls like me as i disagree with then while gossipping or i may quit and go away.
and now a days not even girls but boys also do gossipping i have seen it in office when i was working.

a.s.
in my opinion not all women falls in this category particularly not me i stay away from this.thats why very few girls like me as i disagree with then while gossipping or i may quit and go away.
and now a days not even girls but boys also do gossipping i have seen it in office when i was working.

I also don't like it and quit that place.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is no more true in this modern age. Women have many other works to do than simply gossiping.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.