The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well even I am active on FB. But I rarely stay on it more than 5 minutes. Just used to check my friends and relative updates, that's it. No gaming and other things.
I used to log into FB to change the cover picture, and to watch my friends job positions and other updates. I update only sceneries while on tour and of course cyclone.

FB is not the platform for those who are ambitious to sell their creative products. That's why I'm away from it.
What about Google+ I think of late it is getting popularity is there anyone on it,

http://mohanmekap.com/

What about Google+ I think of late it is getting popularity is there anyone on it,

No, I'm not in google plus. I'm more than satisfied with Boddunan. It has all the features I need.

Although I am on it I have not explored it at all so am quite ignorant about it...I am cutting down on sites now so that I can concentrate only on a few quality sites...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hey SJ!!!!! :woohoo:

After long time I seen you.. How r you friend? Well it happens to me too. But hope you can be here for time to time for just saying hello like this.. Missed you. ;)

Hi Anand I am fine hope you too are doing well. Don't worry I will here time to time just to see what my friends are doing.hehehe.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Although I am on it I have not explored it at all so am quite ignorant about it...I am cutting down on sites now so that I can concentrate only on a few quality sites...

Yes, with the same view, I too reduced my activity in more number of sites.

I also have reduced working on the sites just because I don't get much of time to work on them after offline job. :laugh:
Hey SJ!!!!! :woohoo:

After long time I seen you.. How r you friend? Well it happens to me too. But hope you can be here for time to time for just saying hello like this.. Missed you. ;)

Hi Anand I am fine hope you too are doing well. Don't worry I will here time to time just to see what my friends are doing.hehehe.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes I am fine.. Great, just keep coming, don't left completely.. I am doing the same when I be busy with some work.. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

I also have reduced working on the sites just because I don't get much of time to work on them after offline job. :laugh:

Since I work I too find it difficult to make time but I keep the evenings for browsing and once you plan your routine it is not difficult o do it without neglecting your other house work...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, that's one of the reasons for reducing my activity on other sites. Boddunan activity and my offline activities are similar. That's why I'm stiicking to only Boddunan .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.