Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes sontosh's suggestion is good and I appreciate every bodies suggestion.Nice discussion shared.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
THis is a common scene in our country.To give a suggession in this case is very difficult.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]THis is a common scene in our country.To give a suggession in this case is very difficult.

[/quote]

Indeed a very common scene! In my opinion if this girl really marries this guy and is sure of his love for her, she should just elope and get married to him. After all they are both adults!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay
guys thanks for your suggestions. she got married with the person which her parents choosen for her and left her home town also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala

guys thanks for your suggestions. she got married with the person which her parents choosen for her and left her home town also

sarala the whole debate made me emotional but yes it depend on both parent & youngster 2 deal such situation.

in 2days world generation gap is increasing & this is eveident in this whole true story.but blaming parent isn't making u enjoy LIFE.

I feel the gal shouldn't be so choosy as here parent only wan't arriange marriage .

bottom line is if I was born without choice to parent then why we just can't dedicate life for our mom/dad

so don't think much as LOVE can happen EVEN with thorny ROSE

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
[quote]guys thanks for your suggestions. she got married with the person which her parents choosen for her and left her home town also [/quote]

That is so very sad!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani actually she didnt love her. so she didnt have any pain. As she is married and happy with her life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.