The topic is locked.
When we return back after an outing, I open the car windows to get fresh and cool air when we are out of main town boundary. It's true, though ac keeps us cool and free from pollution, I feel, it can't compete with the cool fresh breeze offered by trees and plants around. Now, in concrete buildings, when everyone prefers ac to rid away heat no one denies the fact that coolness provided by ac can't overtake fresh air while sitting near a car window or nature's pattings in open terrace at night. Am I right?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8843]}

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It depends when I am at a place with good weather I would prefer cool breeze otherwise AC. :)
AC can control the temperature of the atmosphere. In case the outside temperature is at freezing point, you can switch on AC at moderate temperature and enjoy the room temperature. In case of hot weather also, we can adjust the room temperature. This is advantage of AC.

On the other hand, cool breeze is natural fresh air. It is healthy. However you cannot control its temperature.
It depends when I am at a place with good weather I would prefer cool breeze otherwise AC. :)

If you are on a trip to a cool station? :P

Meera sandhu

If you are on a trip to a cool station? :P

Oh on hill statation there is no need of AC. :blink:

I don't ON AC when I am on long drive as I my and daughter feel like vomiting so for me it hardly matters if I am on hill station or somewhere else I have to keep my car AC off every time in any season when I am with them. :evil:
Actually sanjeev, if we are travelling through villages away from polluted cities and towns, I feel fresh air is good than ac. What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Cool breeze is refreshing but a.c. is necessary on a hot day.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As already said it depends on the weather conditions. If I visit a good place with a hot climate I will prefer to enjoy the beauty with the windows closed and AC on.

Live in the present :)
Fresh air is always good for health but now a days where it is?? everywhere is pollution even in villages also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Fresh air is much more refreshing than AC.Because in every house there is no AC.So I love to enjoy fresh air.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Actually sanjeev, if we are travelling through villages away from polluted cities and towns, I feel fresh air is good than ac. What do you think?

Yes fresh air is always better than AC i also prefer it but in place like Delhi I don't see any unpolluted place. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.