Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen some one quoted "TIME".
Yes, TIME is the most precious thing of our life, that we can't use later.
Best answer till now

That someone is me :P ..Any cash prize for me Sandhya? :laugh:
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: cash prize? sandhya ji are you going to give cash prize?if yes. then sanjeev ji lets have party with that.. :laugh: :lol:

a.s.
Best answer till now

It's the best answer I read in this thread...I am really impressed!!!! you deserve 1000 cash money. PM admin now itself :P

Meera sandhu
Yes time is the best answer no one can get it back when we wasted it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Best answer till now

It's the best answer I read in this thread...I am really impressed!!!! you deserve 1000 cash money. PM admin now itself :P

I Pmed to admin he said that ask Sandhya to approve it they will transfer your's 1000 points to my account..hehehe... :P :woohoo:
Best answer till now

I Pmed to admin he said that ask Sandhya to approve it they will transfer your's 1000 points to my account..hehehe... :P :woohoo:

So quickly :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
He has not answered yet, my questions asked 3 days before....yet he answered your mail :P

Meera sandhu
Best answer till now

He has not answered yet, my questions asked 3 days before....yet he answered your mail :P

He is my friend so he answers my querries on priorities. :laugh: :woohoo:
79.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

He has not answered yet, my questions asked 3 days before....yet he answered your mail :P[/quote]

He is my friend so he answers my querries on priorities. :laugh: :woohoo:[/quote]

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6764]}

Meera sandhu
woo 1000 cas credit for the answer and that too from sandhya ji's account.really she ha a big heart.. :laugh: :P

a.s.
woo 1000 cas credit for the answer and that too from sandhya ji's account.really she ha a big heart.. :laugh: :P

No cash...only points....I am granting you

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.