Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Diaper of a baby is strictly something that can be used just once.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:woohoo: :woohoo: yes baby diapers cannot be reused. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Disposable injections syringes and needles also can not be reused.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Disposable injections syringes and needles also can not be reused.

No disposable injections are not in this category because its name itself is disposable syringes..hehehe.. :woohoo:
woo 1000 cas credit for the answer and that too from sandhya ji's account.really she ha a big heart.. :laugh: :P

No cash...only points....I am granting you

hehehehe sanjeev ji now no more cash only points hehehehe but 1000points are also too much :P

a.s.
woo 1000 cas credit for the answer and that too from sandhya ji's account.really she ha a big heart.. :laugh: :P

hehehehe sanjeev ji now no more cash only points hehehehe but 1000points are also too much :P

Ok....I am granding you this week's 1000 points.....afterall it's not a 'single use' stuff. I will cash it later

Meera sandhu
i think that electricity can also be not used again :blink: :blink:

a.s.

Ok....I am granding you this week's 1000 points.....afterall it's not a 'single use' stuff. I will cash it later

OK you i am happy if you give me even the points as i will get 1 share of revenue from it. :laugh:

BTW you could have awarded me at least a karma. :evil:
yes now im also addicted to it that even i try not to come online and focus on studies but then too i too out time for it.
is giving karma in our hands?

a.s.
yes now im also addicted to it that even i try not to come online and focus on studies but then too i too out time for it.
is giving karma in our hands?

Yes increasing or decreasing karma is on others hand one cannot do it for himself/herself. :)

All forums on any site are addictive one should be careful and should not let offline works for it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.