Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes now im also addicted to it that even i try not to come online and focus on studies but then too i too out time for it.
is giving karma in our hands?

Never ask doubts about Karma in forums...it is discussed many times before also. Just PM to someone to clear this doubt. Otherwise you may be blocked for 1 week by moderators......take care....I ma telling seriously :)

Meera sandhu
yes now im also addicted to it that even i try not to come online and focus on studies but then too i too out time for it.

Never ask doubts about Karma in forums...it is discussed many times before also. Just PM to someone to clear this doubt. Otherwise you may be blocked for 1 week by moderators......take care....I ma telling seriously :)

This is something new to me. :unsure:

I won't talk about it in the forums now onwards. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

but how could i know that it has been discussed earlier and not only me how can any new member know about this?im working here from 31stmarch and in between this nothing on this topic has been discussed.so if i have query then i have to ask.earlier i have pm many people for different queries.but when working in forum i think this way good to ask so that other people will also know about it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

a.s.

but how could i know that it has been discussed earlier and not only me how can any new member know about this?im working here from 31stmarch and in between this nothing on this topic has been discussed.so if i have query then i have to ask.earlier i have pm many people for different queries.but when working in forum i think this way good to ask so that other people will also know about it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Just go through previous pages....you will get answers...
yet, I will explain it to you in a few words.
If you like someone's answer, you can click on + button. By this way, his Karma will be increased by 1. If you dislike any answer, you can reduce his Karma by 1 by using minus sign. Yet, I will suggest never to use that negative red sign. As we are more active and gain more points, our karma will also be increased...but slowly. I think your doubt is cleared now....
Also, below our profile pictures, no karma buttons are enabled....because we can't change our Karma.

Meera sandhu

You always understand things slowly. But once you know you always remember them. good for you. :laugh:

You always understand things slowly. But once you know you always remember them. good for you. :laugh:
this is the comment here. In between the quotes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is something new to me. :unsure:

I won't talk about it in the forums now onwards. :)

Where is the comment? :)

I think you are posting from mobile? :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.