If any member here doing share trading then use my tips and earn good money from share market .

If you do Option trading then buy 5100 nifty call at Rs90-95
current market price is Rs92.
It will go upto Rs140-150 with in 2 days that means you will be earning 30% with in 3 days.
Just go for 1 lot do not buy in huge.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Das,
Its a confusing call since Nifty is currently at 4950 mark level.
and you calling for 5100 within 2 days??

Please tell me your views in details.

Regards,

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul I am not saying that Nifty will touch 5100 level with in 2 days.
i said you buy 5100 nifty call at price Rs90-95 this is a premium when Nifty will move towards 5100 whether it touch or not your premium amount will be increased so you can earn money and you are talking about Nifty 5100 suppose it touch 5100 with i 2 days your money get three times with in 2 days which will be miracle, so if nifty move little upwards also from 4950 you will be earning money because the premium will be increased
Atul today Nifty closed at 5032 points.
as I had told you yesterday if you buy at rs90 you can earn good money.
The premium increased to rs124 today and closed at rs106 so if you would have bought nifty 5100 call today you must have earned Rs1500 by investing Rs 4500 that means 30% profit in a single day
Hi, Can you provide some Intraday tips..
I am fresher in this field.. & the last discussion was UN-understood...

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Dear Amit if you have a trading account then please ask your relationship manager to train you regarding intraday trading because share trading is not a game and not an easy thing here you need, hard work and smart work, also experience and luck all need together then only you can earn money from share trading .
I can not teach you anything by sending some message.
and never trade as you are a fresher try to invest money and after some day think about trading
any future stock? intraday trading ke liye?
good morning sir any intraday call?
Dear Jignesh I am not so much expert in this trading.
I just do the research previous night and then I decide what to buy or not?.
I suggest you before you start Trading just read some news.
follow these two sites
www.moneycontrol.com
http://money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/
from these two sites you get news about world share market and the news of Indian company then go for trading and for any Intra day call from me I do not give because I do it with full rik if you want to earn money then Buy 5200 nifty call tomorrow morning at rs100 it will go upto rs 120 with in 2 days
Soubhagya,
It is clear you does this business.Today morning one of my friend enquired about this.Can you give the initial steps to be taken to enter to share market?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid I did a short term course about finance then I work with ICICI DIRECT as Relationship manager for some time then I learn some basic things after all these I enter in to share market.
if you are Interested to enter in to share market then go to any broker like ICICI< religare,smc, India bulls and open an account and then ask them for trading tips .just write down these Tips never buy Initially and then after 1 month just review with their recommendation with actual trading then you will able to know how accuracy they are then start trading with there recommendation after that just stay with 2-3 stocks and roll on that one
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.