Carrier pigeons have won the race against rural broadband in Britain. They delivered pen drives more quickly than a computer, using rural broadband, was able to send a video.

Ten pigeons carrying USB keys were released from a Yorkshire farm Thursday. They reached their destination in Skegness, 120 miles (192 km) away, within an hour and a quarter.

Meanwhile, a five-minute video download which was started at the moment of the birds' release had only managed to upload 24 percent of a 300 MB file within that time.

Isn't it really funny?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here is the link for more information.
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/carrier-pigeons-faster-than-uks-rural-broadband/131213-11.html
This is really funny....

Now we can say only one thing..... :)
Kabootar Ja Ja Ja....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti, "Kaboothar ja...ja...ja" is the apt song for a situation like this in UK. :)
Yeah.. :) :laugh: Thats right.....

We have this technology very loooong back!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1tVvBxs4rk

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Good news..Just reminding old methods of delivering information (pigeons carrying messages) with modern ones.
That is really funny but old way of delivering letters in olden days...previously i started a post on broadband speed..and Britian is defientely not in the list ..which itself proves that UK is lacking broadband speed...Funny part is a pigeon has dominated the speed.. :silly: :)

So i think in India we can start the old method as I think
OLD IS GOLD is quiet applicable..

Deepti thanks for the song..wonderful song... :P :)
I remember the good old proverb "OLD IS GOLD". :) :) :)
Oh, please send them to India, Some of my friends in this forum are fade-up with their BSNL connection
That's a very sad state of affairs of our former colonial masters.Sadly UK is now a pale shadow of its past!!!
Harshil wrote:
[quote]Oh, please send them to India, Some of my friends in this forum are fade-up with their BSNL connection[/quote]

Harshil you can add me in the list but i prefer some other way then pigeon network as i have some other work too other than sending emails.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.