Hello Everybody!

I am very delighted to post this to announce that I have recived my first cheque of Rs 1974 of a gross amount of 2024! I am very happy as it is my first payment on any online activity. Let me take this opportunity to thank Mr. Maverick and all other members of boddunan. All the very best to all!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Everybody!

I am very delighted to post this to announce that I have recived my first cheque of Rs 1974 of a gross amount of 2024! I am very happy as it is my first payment on any online activity. Let me take this opportunity to thank Mr. Maverick and all other members of boddunan. All the very best to all!
Congratssss chinmoymukherjee
Hi chinmoymukherjee, Congrats

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Congrats Chinmoy hope you stay more active and you have the proof that Boddunan is the most genuine on line earning site now.
Congrats. U have earned 19219 points . And you have received the first check . :ohmy:
Congratssss chinmoymukherjee
Congratulations on getting your first payment! I too got mine a few days back. Thanks to Maverick and his team!! :) :)
Congratulations to ceem. This information is the encouragement to members like me to continue here.
Duplicate post!! :ohmy: :woohoo: :silly:

Congratulations on getting your first payment! I too got mine a few days back. Thanks to Maverick and his team!! :) :)
Another thread discussing the same topic seen some steps above.How this same threads come?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.