Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Sorry.. Please check it out.... It has been added yesterday itself... :dry:[/quote]

But deepti who got award for 28th,29th,30th.which is not announced yet..
As Neetu said,the daily forum activator award has not been announced from 28th september.

Is this thread pushed back? :ohmy:
Neetu and Nagalakshmi....

It is the delay of the award to be announced.. I was also eagerly waiting for this to be announced.... :(

Well... All the announced awards were being credited to the members.... This is what I mean.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Is best answerer of the week has been closed because no results are declared for the past 3 - 4 weeks
I too have the same question,Neetu.Also, the picture display contest results are not yet announced. Can I change my avatar?.It is very funny every time i see my avatar. :P :P
I think the moderators and site team is in some other busy states not to announce all these.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@ nagalakshmi

let see what maverick says about it......
Hmm... Have no idea regarding this... This delay occurred as Maverick is busy these days....
Let me take initiative...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Sorry guys for delay in replying. For the last couple of weeks there are hardly few good answers are being posted and people are more concentrating on spamming than posting good content.

We really need to rethink about how to avoid such instances and make best use of the feature. Please share your suggestions.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks for the reply,Maverick.Do you observe spamming only in Q&A sections? :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.