Maverick can you please post every month what is the page viewing status till date so that we can update and work according that because I want Boddunan should reach at 100k impression soon so that we can have adsense revenue sharing.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Definitely. I will do that.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

In addition to posting in pdf format. Just post a forum post with brief details...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Jobin, what type of details your are expecting?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i.e, total page views for the month, average page views , highest page hit for a day , average visitors per day etc.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
First three parameters can be calculated from the pageviews list I have shared. I will provide you the visitors per day parameter along with the others.
Analytics_www-20100112.pdf (You do not have access to download this file.)

Here is the December page views report (for your referrence) [file name=Analytics_www-20100112.pdf size=18425]http://www.boddunan.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/Analytics_www-20100112.pdf[/file]

This is fantastic growth in our page impression and I never believe that on31st night when all India was enjoying our member was active in our site.
On 29th we had the maximum page impression for this month.

Lets post more and more article so that we will have more than 10k page impression in the month of january
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.