Daily we are getting new information about various flaws in arrangements being made for commonwealth games.What is your view on this?

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i dont know if it will be successful, the officials have been taking things to easily
congress govenment is incompetent to conduct one common wealth games and talks about competing with china who has already conducted an olympics successfully
I keep my fingers crossed for successful hosting of CWG by India. :)
As a Proud Indian I wish it all success but whatever feeds I have got from my friends in Delhi a few hours back ,things are not as satisfactory as they should be!
Everyone knew that the work was way behind schedule , just that out authorities and politicians are just not bothered about India's image which is bound to be tarnished by this failure to host common wealth games.
I think from the starting of the Common Wealth games there is lot of controversies...and the organizers are trying their best to improve the standards..Hope they can be successful..Lets hope for the best.. :)
ALL is WELL ...ALL is WELL :laugh: :P :)
At this point any negative projection of our preparations would not be desirable.No doubt,it is leaving a lot of lessons which the authorities concerned would do well to learn in future.
It is highly expected that india should keep up to the level of South Africa which successfully hosted the FIFA world cup.But i feel the preparation is lagging behind in all aspects.
[hide]It is highly expected that india should keep up to the level of South Africa which successfully hosted the FIFA world cup[/hide]

Nagalakshmi,

This will be the Joke for the year 2010. :blink: :blink: :blink:
With all said and done I am looking forward to the successful hosting of this event as we have a way of pullling it off at the very last moment!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.