Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes thi is a mystry but we should know the actual fact about Sastriji and Netaji.

Lal Bahudur Shastri died in 1965. Now forty seven years have passed. Most of the concerned persons would have died or may be too old now. Moreover nobody can give any evidence against the version of government. Three governments- India, Pakistan and soviet Union (since changed to C.I.S) are involved. This is at top level. Hence, there can never be revelation of any facts other than government version. Hence, we have no choice. Like Netaji death mystery, this will remain a mystery. We have to reconcile to this position.

Sir share something about Netaji'd death. What do u think about his death.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes thi is a mystry but we should know the actual fact about Sastriji and Netaji.

Lal Bahudur Shastri died in 1965. Now forty seven years have passed. Most of the concerned persons would have died or may be too old now. Moreover nobody can give any evidence against the version of government. Three governments- India, Pakistan and soviet Union (since changed to C.I.S) are involved. This is at top level. Hence, there can never be revelation of any facts other than government version. Hence, we have no choice. Like Netaji death mystery, this will remain a mystery. We have to reconcile to this position.

It was officially reported that Netaji died in a plane crash in 1947. Many do not believe this. I attended a public meeting in 1961 at Meerut held on Netaji. Many orators including one businessman with whom Netaji stayed in Kabul confidently said that Netaji was still alive. It was said that Shaulmari Ashram baba is Netaji. Once Jai Guru Dev of Mathura appeared in Kanpur and said that he is Netaji. He was ridiculed. However nobody saw Netaji anywhere after 1947. His death will remain a mystery.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

But if he was alive then he must came out. Such freedom fighter can not get fear of anything and would not be silent.So I think he was dead or murdered by some body.

It was officially reported that Netaji died in a plane crash in 1947. Many do not believe this. I attended a public meeting in 1961 at Meerut held on Netaji. Many orators including one businessman with whom Netaji stayed in Kabul confidently said that Netaji was still alive. It was said that Shaulmari Ashram baba is Netaji. Once Jai Guru Dev of Mathura appeared in Kanpur and said that he is Netaji. He was ridiculed. However nobody saw Netaji anywhere after 1947. His death will remain a mystery.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes, I have read about those claims too. Shastriji was reportedly poisoned but it could never be proved. Also, like you rightly commented, even if there are any claims or clues left that would reveal the true nature of deaths, they will never be made public, so we will never know.

Similarly, Hitler is said to have escaped to Argentina and lived a long life, and what was found in the bunker were duplicates of Him and Eva, again these are all wild speculations that can never be rightly proved.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Really feeling sad, reading all these posts :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
No one knows true fact completely.. So it can be rumor or truth.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes Gulshan ji I also know this as he died on cardiac problem. Why this rumors are created and for what purpose they are made.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes Gulshan ji I also know this as he died on cardiac problem. Why this rumors are created and for what purpose they are made.

I cannot say the purpose behind such doubts. From time to time, rumors or doubts have been expressed about many leaders. There were doubts of murder of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee as well. Such rumors are often generated by some for political mileage. Such news being sensational, people take interest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I cannot say the purpose behind such doubts. From time to time, rumors or doubts have been expressed about many leaders. There were doubts of murder of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee as well. Such rumors are often generated by some for political mileage. Such news being sensational, people take interest.

That's right people take interest in these type of news.But nothing can be concluded these seem more to be rumours. :blink:
Many people believe that he was Murdered.But no one know what happen at that moment.We are force to follow the words of our elders.......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.