The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never buy gold Jewels or any jewel. I buy only the utilities and park the surplus cash if any in bank.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You will get the original value of coins or bar when u will sell that is also good,but for ornaments some may be reduced.

Nowadays it's risk to wear or keep gold ornaments. Better, keep them in lockers as coins or bars. :dry: :dry:

How many lockers you have? So many bars!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly:

my locker is now almost empty. Put in bank as gold loan for a recent land purchase.
As am not interested in wearing them, my hubby didn't face any problem to buy it from me :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ideal wife. From goldy to land lord. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I really liked your funny answer....
Improving......
Carry on...carry on :P :P :P :P

Crop some vegetables on that land ,it will increased in compound interest. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

then it will result in loss only due to high wages of kerala :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Gold is problematic unlike other things. Recently, a case came to me. a family from West Pakistan brought some gold in ornament form and also biscuit. They deposited the gold in a bank locker. They forgot to pay the locker rent. Bank wrote them letters that could not be delivered for want of correct address as they had gone somewhere else. The bank got the locker opened. They deposited the gold and other contents with Customs authority.

Thus mere non payment of locker rent landed them in trouble. Still the trouble is not over. The family has paid redemption fine and waiting for return of the gold. How much time this will take nobody knows.

There is no such problem with other things.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I love to buy Gold as it will give some what more cost of what we buyed but it is not in the jewels. We wont get that much profit than gold.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I find it difficult to buy gold jewels these days due to high rates.But soon I will purchase as I feel it is the best investment these days. :blink:
Gold is problematic unlike other things. Recently, a case came to me. a family from West Pakistan brought some gold in ornament form and also biscuit. They deposited the gold in a bank locker. They forgot to pay the locker rent. Bank wrote them letters that could not be delivered for want of correct address as they had gone somewhere else. The bank got the locker opened. They deposited the gold and other contents with Customs authority.

Thus mere non payment of locker rent landed them in trouble. Still the trouble is not over. The family has paid redemption fine and waiting for return of the gold. How much time this will take nobody knows.

There is no such problem with other things.

It's really surprising that they forget such an important thing :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
I find it difficult to buy gold jewels these days due to high rates.But soon I will purchase as I feel it is the best investment these days. :blink:

That's true. Its price seems to be ever rising! Whatever little amount I invested in buying gold jewellery , some years back has earned profit

That's true. Its price seems to be ever rising! Whatever little amount I invested in buying gold jewellery , some years back has earned profit

But its better to purchase Gold for our kids now only as its not sure if we would be able to buy it Gold when our kids grow up. :blink:

But its better to purchase Gold for our kids now only as its not sure if we would be able to buy it Gold when our kids grow up. :blink:

I guess you need to buy every time there is a dip..I bought a couple of gold biscuits a few years ago averaging to just Rs 870 and wish I had bought more.Of course I dint have the money to buy more at that time.. :blink: :blink:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

2 months before my marriage, in 2005 Dec, 8gm gold cost only 5000. That time, it was seen as a huge amount. Now 8gm cost 22000. Yet people are purchasing a lot and giving their girls 808 gms if possible, at their marriage

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.