India's IT hub is now shifting further south. Kerala is the new favourite for IT companies like Infosys and TCS.

The Kerala government claims God's own country is fast emerging as an IT hub and has projected the IT turnover this fiscal to touch 1 billion dollars.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
IT giants like TCS and Infosys have been investing heavily in the state. TCS has acquired 86 acres of land from the government to build a 1000 crore global training campus near Thiruvananthapuram, which can train up to 15,000 employees at a time.

Dr K Kesavasamy, Head, Corporate Learning Centre, TCS, said, “In Kerala there is pollution free water, air. Less of traffic congestion also well trained manpower. Hence there is huge growth potential."

This is really a good news to all keralites. :) :)
Good news indeed for all Keralites!! Thanks for sharing!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Friends,
Wish to hear some comments on this from people living in Kerala.They can throw some light on the real situation there in Kerala. :) :)
really a very good news for all Keralites!! Thanks for sharing nagalakshmi!!
Really our government is seeking new horizons in IT as it will bring all others automatically.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.