The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
2 months before my marriage, in 2005 Dec, 8gm gold cost only 5000. That time, it was seen as a huge amount. Now 8gm cost 22000. Yet people are purchasing a lot and giving their girls 808 gms if possible, at their marriage

Even I was also married in 2005 and at that time we bought many Gold items but now its very difficult to purchase Gold. :evil: :evil:
2 months before my marriage, in 2005 Dec, 8gm gold cost only 5000. That time, it was seen as a huge amount. Now 8gm cost 22000. Yet people are purchasing a lot and giving their girls 808 gms if possible, at their marriage

Even I was also married in 2005 and at that time we bought many Gold items but now its very difficult to purchase Gold. :evil: :evil:

Same is the case of land too :blink: :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu

Land is even more costly than Gold.In Delhi its not possible for an average salaried person to buy a piece of land. :evil:

Land is even more costly than Gold.In Delhi its not possible for an average salaried person to buy a piece of land. :evil:

what's its starting price in Delhi?...am not saying about metro city

Meera sandhu

It depends on area to area but the place where I am living presently is too costly. My house is 108 gazs and it costs around 10 crores. :blink:

It depends on area to area but the place where I am living presently is too costly. My house is 108 gazs and it costs around 10 crores. :blink:

I don't want to buy land there.
Let us search some outer area

Meera sandhu
Gold is problematic unlike other things. Recently, a case came to me. a family from West Pakistan brought some gold in ornament form and also biscuit. They deposited the gold in a bank locker. They forgot to pay the locker rent. Bank wrote them letters that could not be delivered for want of correct address as they had gone somewhere else. The bank got the locker opened. They deposited the gold and other contents with Customs authority.

Thus mere non payment of locker rent landed them in trouble. Still the trouble is not over. The family has paid redemption fine and waiting for return of the gold. How much time this will take nobody knows.

There is no such problem with other things.

It's really surprising that they forget such an important thing :blink: :blink:

The man is quite old and was virtually in tears. Apparently, they were super rich. Bit now the man laments that he has car but no money to pay for petrol. They are refugees from West Pakistan. They had to run from their for life and were obviously not in sound condition or mental state.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ten Crores.. Ah Bhagavan. - Oh God.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Ten Crores.. Ah Bhagavan. - Oh God.

Yes its too costly because the place where I am living at present is no more a residential area but a commercial area. :blink:
I bought three gold coins last week for giving gifts to some functions. one 2 gram coin and one 1 gram coin :) . and I started buying cold coins.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.