The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate gold, not because of its high price. I dislike it because of its golden colour. It is boring. I love flowers. In ancient period, jewellery were made o flowers. It is colourful and has sweet fragrance. It is very attractive.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
If some one is interested to buy gold for investment purpose this is better to buy it in paper shape. That way this is easy to dispose and no risk of keeping it safe.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If some one is interested to buy gold for investment purpose this is better to buy it in paper shape. That way this is easy to dispose and no risk of keeping it safe.

Ya this is right even In case of silver also Rs 530 per 10 gram. This is also increasing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I hate gold, not because of its high price. I dislike it because of its golden colour. It is boring. I love flowers. In ancient period, jewellery were made o flowers. It is colourful and has sweet fragrance. It is very attractive.

Very nice!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

your parents will be happy to know you prefer flower ornaments for your marriage ;)

Meera sandhu

I am seeing first time that a woman don't like gold ornaments. Normally women are addicted to it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I am seeing first time that a woman don't like gold ornaments. Normally women are addicted to it.

i also don't love gold ornaments that much.

Meera sandhu

Women are going for Diamond, Gold is for investment purpose only that too in paper shape.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Women are going for Diamond, Gold is for investment purpose only that too in paper shape.

yes..I won't feel bad wearing diamond and platinum ornaments :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Now a days I had forgotten to check gold rate. I had lost interest on that. But in next coming months I will buy it definetely.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now a days I had forgotten to check gold rate. I had lost interest on that. But in next coming months I will buy it definetely.

People check its rate when they are interested in buying :cheer: :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.