Friends if you just look around you on the street, you will see different types of people walking on the road. Just a general discussion I want to arise.
Who are real educated people?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends if you just look around you on the street, you will see different types of people walking on the road. Just a general discussion I want to arise.

Education in the broadest sense means ' developing an individuals potential ".However, when you generalise it according to the society we live in one should have many other abilities...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2011/07/31/what-does-it-mean-to-be-educated/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

While walking through the street or while at home or if we go any where we can see various people around us.There may be literate or illiterate people.But there are many who think themselves educated but they are not so.I think those people who respect others,behave properly and have well disciplined are educated.

Sharmistha Banerjee
all have education- formal or informal, theory or practical - that suit different jobs. Besides, there is aspect of manners, character, integrity etc. True education is that which makes one a useful and good citizen.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshanji you are right that those who have culture, respect for others are only educated person.Who show that they have love for the country's citizen,love for the nation are the educated one.

Sharmistha Banerjee
People education should not be measured with their degrees and diplomas but how they behave on the road if this is matter of roads in question. You can simply judge them how they behave, unless you know them otherwise.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Those who behave in right manner are educated people those who have done degree but still don't behave rightly are still uneducated. :blink:
all have education- formal or informal, theory or practical - that suit different jobs. Besides, there is aspect of manners, character, integrity etc. True education is that which makes one a useful and good citizen.

This is the best explanation and answer to the thread. In short and precise way everything has been explained.

If our discussion is only about people seeing in public places like street, shops etc....according to me, people who well behave in the public are truly educated people :)

Meera sandhu
Educated people are those who are well disciplined. Those who don't spit on the roads, those who keep their city and surroundings clean; in short those who understand the meaning of being a good citizen.

Live in the present :)
Those who are highly qualified but have no manners to speak with others I won't call them educated as education is not only a bookish knowledge. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.