The topic is locked.
It was a long time for approval of new article with cash prize.It was 12 day long waiting.What makes late.can any one help me.......... :woohoo: :woohoo:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is nothing wrong with it. It happens with every one it takes time for approval of articles for cash prize don't worry for it keep continuing. :)
Dont worry, some times editors may be busy with their personal works. so they may not review the articles. I will look after your articles to get review soon but don't wait for the review, just keep on writing articles all the best

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

As the editors are busy with their work so it will be reviewed soon.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

actually its not that they are not approved they are approved but no cash credit is given.

a.s.
Giving cash credit is done by admin, if your article are approved but no cash credits then PM to admin then he will give you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Giving cash credit is done by admin, if your article are approved but no cash credits then PM to admin then he will give you

but it never happened before i mean earlier i never have to pm to admin for cash credit on articles.

a.s.
actually its not that they are not approved they are approved but no cash credit is given.

Even my six articles are approved but no cash credits are given.
It was a long time for approval of new article with cash prize.It was 12 day long waiting.What makes late.can any one help me.......... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Just give PM to Admin,if your problem is not solved.

Want to make each day Accountable

They take time to give cash credits but that's for sure they give. :)

They take time to give cash credits but that's for sure they give. :)

it takes time we know but it hasnt took 2weeks ever.. :(

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.