OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

It is news that peoples of POK is doing agitation against Pakistan and they like to come to India. Here in Rajasthan Pakistani peoples, Hindu, after coming here don't like to go...
There were time when our school teacher used to force us to have good handwriting. To have good handwriting we used to write more and more. Student those who had beautiful...
Engineers' Day is celebrated every year on September 15 in India in honour of Sir M. Visvesvaraya (1860-1962), a notable engineer, scholar, and Dewan of Mysore. Institution of...
According to Dr Richard O’Kearney, nail biting is a way to distract ourselves from bad thoughts or feelings.However there are other reason related to Nail biting.it shows one's...
Hello everyone,    How it's going, it has been long time when I logged in back!      Thank You  
Wish berry organization is a funding organization that encourages help in financing projects ranging from movies, Arts,Culture, Design,Technology to name a few.. An ideal crowd...
There are Nobel prizes for the people for their outstanding contributions in the fields of Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, literature Peace etc . The prize money is Rs, 7...
Bed wetting, sleep walking are some of the sleep disorders in children. Parents should understand and rectify these Sleep...
Santhara (also Sallekhana, is the Jain(Jainism) practice of voluntary and systematic fasting to death. High court of Rajasthan said that it is sucide. But Jain community said...
When I completed my Studies and due to my parents i stayed at home without apply for job. But people used to poke with their words asking are there any subject  which you...
Such a innovative idea of sharing food with poor children, great initiative indeed: https://www.facebook.com/ravijain21/videos/10151569768169259/  
Suppose a very close person starts avoiding your calls continuously. You have no other option to connect with that person and even after your repeated attempt to connect with...
Whether it is wealth or power or consumption whatever, we live between extremes that are unimaginable in...
The quote, "Why buy a cow when milk is so cheap?" is a Male chauvinistic view' But, this time worn view by the male dominated society is gradually dying,'Thanks to the new...
64 government files on the freedom fighter were put on display at Kolkata Police...
Children, especially school children are being subjected to bullying . The reasons for bullying are many. It may be due to color, voice, weight etc. This leads to ...
Mary Kom, who won Olympic bronze medal and a plethora of other coveted awards was subjected to nasty regionalism by the Indian selectors. When we get rid of this narrow minded...
In Chattisgarh, according to a text book of CBSE, the working women are responsible for the increasing unemployment in our...
His saying, "Earth provides us enough for our needs, but not for our greed." is extremely apt today, especially in these days of rampant environmental...
This is basically for the mothers whose life revolve around their children only, but, what happens when the children leave their mother's nest empty for their future? Are the...