OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

This Durga Puja, many pandals have kept the theme of women empowerment. Is this step really worth to change the age old mindset or will remain just a theme? Even this year theme...
I used to write in a website earlier where the external links are not allowed to use in your articles or thread. Here I Have seen many members using external links for referring...
There has been a lot of opposition to cow slaughter and beef being eaten openly in our country with some miscreants creating problems and many Hindus are not happy with cow...
Many of us use paper cups or disposal cups to drink tea in our offices daily. But do you know the harms that are caused by doing so. Here is the link to show how harmful are...
India is a great location for foreign patients "because this is a place where entire gamut of healthcare sector finds place". India is one of the countries where a gamut of...
Rewards may act as a kind of tag, sealing information in the brain during learning, Help your child. Reward them and allow them for a nap. It boosts the memory in your...
The researchers noted that it is possible to build resilience without any formal training. Ypga is inexpensive. Through yoga many medical expenses  an be cut...
Here are the ways for parents for planning ways for the financial security of their...
When there is problem and differences that cannot be sorted out legal separation or Divorce becomes the only solution..This is the opinion of a couple I am friendly with.They...
Durga Piuja is more or less is a secular festival. Anthropologist Jack Goody remarks that while all Indian religious ceremonies come with "large-scale feasting", the "Durga pujo...
I cannot think of another Chief Minister as corrupt or self centered as the one who is ruling our state Karnataka. On the one hand farmers have been committing suicide because of...
Dear Members, can you please help me out and solve my problem. I am writing an article about a celebrity and I need his image to be posted at my article. Now, I am finding it...
Legendary Actress Manorama Passed away on 10th October 2015 and almost the whole industry was shocked . She was kindly called as ” Aachi ” by her fans and the whole tamil...
Many people will not give a clear picture of their health problems during  consultation with Doctors. Here  Honesty is the best policy, if you care for your...
Yesterday was 4th death anniversary of Gazal singer and music composer Jagjit Singh. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Jagjit-Singh
Who said Honesty is the Best policy ? The equation that works today is Honesty plus Hard work is equal to Transfer or even death some times. Here is the list of some honest and...
A while ago I read an article and it forced me to think that why the popular personalities take so much liberty while they judge people. The link here does not mainly discuss...
21-year-old Anita Kaleshriya is an inspiration for many.. For rendering self less services what is needed is a noble...
Yes, you may be different person in your personal life or for other people but you will have different reputation at your work. It is due to the people you are surrounded...
Inspiration is a higher form of awareness or consciousness than the ordinary awareness that automates our day-to-day lives. Over the course of our busy lives, in between family,...