Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many of them start day dreaming including me it means without doing hard labour how we get success...................
Unless you day-dream and set your goals you are not going to go to places.

Setting goals only can't do anything unless we plan to acheive and make strategy to acheive those goals. :whistle:

Of course yes, simply setting goals and go to sleep would not help any one, one should set and go for it the game.

Most of the people set high goals and work lesser for it and cry at the end when they can't achieve it. :evil:

I hope you are not one of them because I certainly have nothing to do with such people. I like to set goals for myself and grab them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Everyone like to see dream but you must perform hard work to fulfill your dream in a reality.................
Everyone like to see dream but you must perform hard work to fulfill your dream in a reality.................

Hard work is always required in anything not only for fulfilling dreams. :) Those who do it achieve the things which he/she has thought. :whistle:
For most of the time we are thinking about our goal related activities but day dreaming is something in which the mind wanders thinking some unrelated things.I think this can be a good source of recreation to make our mind fresh. this also improves the power of thinking and many times during day dreaming people plan for their future and they may find some new ideas for improving their future.
For most of the time we are thinking about our goal related activities but day dreaming is something in which the mind wanders thinking some unrelated things.I think this can be a good source of recreation to make our mind fresh. this also improves the power of thinking and many times during day dreaming people plan for their future and they may find some new ideas for improving their future.

Really a nice reply quoted! I am impressed :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.