The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think I wrote around a month ago.Hope to write soon.
I wrote latest article a few days back only on life and thoughts of Periyar alias Ramaswamy Naiker.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I wrote many articles but rejected. One is pending still now.I am trying to write good another for approvals.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I wrote my last article quite a long time ago, about a year back, I think! :unsure:

Now I am planning to start writing again!

Good thoughts Kalyani and I wish you all the best for it. I think senior members like you could well be a factor of inspiration for many of us and I will be eagerly waiting to have an eye on some of your latest articles... :)
AM A DAILY ARTICLE WRITER. SO MY LAST ARTICLE IS ON 13-SEP-2011

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I was not wrote a single article till date this was my third month on boddunan.
everyday i write an article and post. when an article gets approve then again i post the article . so there is no particular date

I wrote an article a week before as these days I am not getting much time and you know one need lots of concentration and time to write an article. :)
After onemonth break again i started writing articles, every day i post 5 articles of my choice

Exactly I don't remember but I have wrtten my last article few months back may be in the month of May.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.