The topic is locked.
Today id the 95th birthday of late Indira Gandhi. She was a great and a fighter to make a New India.
Remember her on this occasion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today id the 95th birthday of late Indira Gandhi. She was a great and a fighter to make a New India.
Remember her on this occasion.

Indira was known to the world as the 'Iron lady of India.' for her strong character and firm determination
Yes she is no more today but she gave this country a new direction, a will to fight. She was a brave lady.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes she is no more today but she gave this country a new direction, a will to fight. She was a brave lady.

yes of course....
also, she gave birth to my most favourite politician of our times, Rajiv Gandhi :)

Meera sandhu
Yes, Just now i have seen in the news. but she is a selfish lady also. Recently I have got known one of her secret

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Indira Gandhi is different from many other women in India. Her daughter-in-law, Mrs. Sonia Gandhi is to some extent just like her.
Indira Gandhi being the first woman leader of India was very courageous and paved the way for dynastic politics. She did make a great impact as a leader, but was also very controversial in many of her decisions especially declaring Emergency which is seen as a black mark till today and for which ( and blue star operation) her daughter in law Sonia Gandhi apologised sometime back when she was on the verge of contesting the assembly elections...however Indira Gandhi was a charismatic leader, no doubt about that !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9245]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, Just now i have seen in the news. but she is a selfish lady also. Recently I have got known one of her secret

What is that Sarala? Share with us.
His one act about bank nationalization is a notable work, we are the advantages now of it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

What is that Sarala? Share with us.
His one act about bank nationalization is a notable work, we are the advantages now of it.

Congress has just ruined our country.. And she ain't no different. :) :). Starting from Jwaharlal Nehru. They have always been soft to english because they themselves have good financial background. :) :)...
Bitter but truth..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
One of the greatest leaders Indian democracy ever had. She was a dynamic leader and had introduced some of the major changes in the country. With a strong and charming personality she had it all that was required to lead a country.

Live in the present :)
Indira Gandhi being the first woman leader of India was very courageous and paved the way for dynastic politics. She did make a great impact as a leader, but was also very controversial in many of her decisions especially declaring Emergency which is seen as a black mark till today and for which ( and blue star operation) her daughter in law Sonia Gandhi apologised sometime back when she was on the verge of contesting the assembly elections...however Indira Gandhi was a charismatic leader, no doubt about that !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9245]}

I agree but the period during emergency was best period as far government work was concerned. Every thing happened according to rules. I am not talking about political scenario but work schedule related to public and government employees. Dot on time, no corruption.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.