Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
im a day dreamer and even have turned many of my dreams into reality.

Thanks God you are able to fulfill your day dreams i don't see dreams because i know they need lot of hard work to be done to be fulfilled. :laugh:

Someone has told....one who is ready to do hard work should dare to dream... :whistle:

i dont remember the exact words but it was said by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam-"khwab vo nahi jo aankh khuli to gayab ho jaye,khwab wo hai jo apko raat bhar sone na de".

So dreaming is not bad.Because where there is will there is a way for sure.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Thanks God you are able to fulfill your day dreams i don't see dreams because i know they need lot of hard work to be done to be fulfilled. :laugh:

Someone has told....one who is ready to do hard work should dare to dream... :whistle:

i dont remember the exact words but it was said by A.P.J. Abdul Kalam-"khwab vo nahi jo aankh khuli to gayab ho jaye,khwab wo hai jo apko raat bhar sone na de".

I think, you are a great fan of him :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I think, you are a great fan of him :cheer:

no im not a fan of him im A.C.. hehhehehe :laugh: :laugh:
actually he is an inspiration for many.his words works like magic.

a.s.
Im not a day dreamer as i dont have time to sleep at day time. If i get time to sleep at day. Then may be i can dream a lot. :) :cheer:

Vinu
We use the term day dreamer as hope to get something which is not possible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We are dream in day and night it is not important but making them true is the dream we must feel.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Self written poem -
When I sleep ,I dream in the sky,
I'll keep it in my heart.
I think my dreams will fulfill,
with happiness, and without pain.
You may say, that I am mad
But I love to dream.

Self written poem -
But I love to dream.

Beautiful poem. This is about dream while asleep. But do you day dream. Day dreaming is nothing but building castles in the air and hence is improper.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Self written poem -
But I love to dream.

Beautiful poem. This is about dream while asleep. But do you day dream. Day dreaming is nothing but building castles in the air and hence is improper.[/quote]
Thank you Sir for your nice appreciation.

If a person dreaming in day time that means that person is leisure or with empty mind

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.