How do you balance between professionalism and family ? Are you able to do it both ?

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How do you balance between professionalism and family ? Are you able to do it both ?

Yes, proudly i say i'm able to strike a balance between the two. It's nothing but knowing the nuances of Time management with a commitment.
This is just a matter of dividing responsibilities among family members and allocating time between different functions. Also the mobile phones are of a great help.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I believe I can efficiently balance both professionalism and family. Most of us suffer a lot due to the inability of balancing these two.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

really a nice topic to start a new discussion. Surprisingly I was thinking to start exactly the same yesterday :unsure: :unsure:

It's true people often fail to allocate their tasks uniformly in those 24 hours......
I wonder why professional husbands find enough time for a business tour or get together, but can't take even a half day leave for his family :huh: :huh:
If you ask most of them, they will say, "What to do. It's our job. If we want to live, we need to adjust to the situation. otherwise who will give us to eat." If we think in that angle, it's true too.
if spouse is understanding he/she can understand the situation and handle it well. Otherwise it may lead to complains and even divorce. If husband says "I am working hard for the happiness of our family and future, what explanation can a wife give even if she is not getting that 'quality time' from her husband" :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
If a person behaves very professionally with his/her family members, I am 100% sure that problems will arise.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
In today's world, every person seems to have live two lives. A personal life and a professional life.

The personal life means the life consisting of your loved ones like your parents, spouse, children and friends. The human civilization is such that everyone has to work and contribute to the society and follow a professional life.

By my personal experience, I have seen people who are really good at playing balanced act in both, also few who lost their personal life due to pressure (work, collegues, society) in their professional life.

Getting too busy in professional life will disturb the personal life & vice-versa.
One of my previous boss, used to work very late which hamperred his personal life resulting in fights with his wife for small small issues.

Being yourself & keeping the professional life from your personal life, are the things to be kept in mind.

atulb@boddunan.com

really a nice topic to start a new discussion. Surprisingly I was thinking to start exactly the same yesterday :unsure: :unsure:

It's true people often fail to allocate their tasks uniformly in those 24 hours......
I wonder why professional husbands find enough time for a business tour or get together, but can't take even a half day leave for his family :huh: :huh:
If you ask most of them, they will say, "What to do. It's our job. If we want to live, we need to adjust to the situation. otherwise who will give us to eat." If we think in that angle, it's true too.
if spouse is understanding he/she can understand the situation and handle it well. Otherwise it may lead to complains and even divorce. If husband says "I am working hard for the happiness of our family and future, what explanation can a wife give even if she is not getting that 'quality time' from her husband" :huh: :huh:

With mutual understanding any complex situation can be solved. If Ego peeps in. of course, nothing can be done
It depends on how professional you are, there are some women who are not ready to compromise where their career is concerned and the same goes for men.In our society men being professional is accepted as natural whereas a woman is criticised rightly or wrongly ! We have to consider the biological differences too, women are good at doing some jobs and there is nothing wrong if the woman has to quit her job if when it is a question of family and children...of course this will be done only after all options have been considered !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When you are in your office live their. When hoe hen home.

Try to remain at office/work place with brain and heart when work
While in house live completely their..
The secret of life and living properly.
At present, profession as well as family is very important. I also managed office and home. I am able to balance between professionalism and family
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.