Dreams are of course, windows to our ambitions. Many people are interested in weaving dreams even at day time, including me. Are you also a day dreamer? :cheer: Do you think, it's a healthy habit?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6997]}
0511-1001-1018-1567_2012-04-27.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dreams in day??? Sandhya i don't see dreams even in night also.I am really worried what has happened to me as i don't see dreams these days.Can you help me out? :laugh:
Day dreaming is very rare. Day dreaming for me means if i sleep at day time then i dream at day

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

no its not a good habit since we should be alert to things going around us
Day dreaming means.....something which is pleasant and of course, a habit. They may be foolish things. Yet, to assume such things and feeling happy is really a nice thing to reduce our tensions. But we should never tell them to others. Otherwise, they may think, we are just mad.
Day dreams are like peacock feathers..beautiful and having so many colours... develop that habit in your life...your mind will be filled with fantasies and a lot of dreams and ambitions, from which we can choose the best ones to move forward :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Day dreamer is one who just wishes but has neither plan nor action. He just whiles away time building castles in air. Obviously, this is futile. This is not healthy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Day dreamer is one who just wishes but has neither plan nor action. He just whiles away time building castles in air. Obviously, this is futile. This is not healthy.

Many such dreams have paved way to many great inventions too. Others may say funny. Yet, some have achieved them

Meera sandhu
im a day dreamer and even have turned many of my dreams into reality.

a.s.

Yes...day dreaming...just means we are just thinking what we can do in future. But, should keep in mind that all day dreams cannot turn to reality

Meera sandhu

Thanks God you are able to fulfill your day dreams i don't see dreams because i know they need lot of hard work to be done to be fulfilled. :laugh:

Thanks God you are able to fulfill your day dreams i don't see dreams because i know they need lot of hard work to be done to be fulfilled. :laugh:

Someone has told....one who is ready to do hard work should dare to dream... :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.