Maruti Suzuki crosses 10 million sales Record.

The ten millionth vehicle, a Red Fast Vxi, had been provided for Coimbatore Thurs in the firm's Manesar place.

The organization acquired presented it's initial car in December 1983. That entered The 5 zillion home-based sales indicate within Feb '06.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its great news and for such great success only once car is responsible and which is maruti swift dzire and maruti swift both the cars had got the bumper opening and booking and both the cars had been in demand form the past many years and soon this figure will be crossed when maruti will come up with its new maruti 800.
vikas I expected you will surely reply to this forum. As you are interested in cars . am I right.

thats really great to know that maruti suzuki has huge sales. thank you for the information alam

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You are absolutely right sarala I will be sharing my views of it and keep you all update with interesting information.
Hi all
I am here with update news and its about new maruti swift dzire sales in Feb.

Maruti's sales had boost up with 6.54% at 1, 18,949 units in the month of February 2012. The firm had sold about 1, 11,645 units in February 2011. This month, Maruti Suzuki India has managed to record highest in house sales till now in this financial year at 1,07,653 units(excluding exports) , which was 101543 units (excluding exports) last year in the same period, posting a growth of 6.02% in February.
It is a exiting news and Maruti has a good market and the car of their all model are good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Maruti Suzuki crosses 10 million sales Record.

The ten millionth vehicle, a Red Fast Vxi, had been provided for Coimbatore Thurs in the firm's Manesar place.

The organization acquired presented it's initial car in December 1983. That entered The 5 zillion home-based sales indicate within Feb '06.

But since last 2 months they had bad sale as their plant in Manesar was shut down due to strike and now the things are OK and that was the reason that there was huge waiting for Maruti Swift as it is manufactured in Manesar. :)
I hope they will sell many more as things are back on track for them. Only competition I see for them is from Centro.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hope they will sell many more as things are back on track for them. Only competition I see for them is from Centro.

NO suny there is monopoly of Maruti at least in INDIAN market and no car manufacturing company is near them.I know it because 70% of our turnover of the year is due to MUL.
That is amazing figure.. Maruti is also leading currently.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
That is amazing figure.. Maruti is also leading currently.

I don't see any car manufacturer in INDIA near to MUL in near future too. :)

There are many good things which has made MARUTI so good in INDIA. :) The first and the best thing is their after sale services which any company does not have at present. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.