OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The government was planning that import bills will be passed during winter session of Parliament, but we have seen what is going in Parliament. The Congress party is repeatedly...
A Jain Temple which had historical significance was demolished by the district authorities in Bagalkot in Karnataka.No media highlighted this nor did it become an issue that was...
Hi all! There are many of us who are deprived of sleep and always try to catch up with their sleep. Sleep deprived people could be found daydreaming on the toilet, in the bath,...
No doubt many environmentalists and scientists are making the general public aware of the threat we are facing through global warming. But when you actually go deep into the...
Here is a slap to those who call RSS communalists and goons! http://www.thelotpot.com/i-was-so-terrified-by-seeing-the-rss-goons-all-rss-haters-read-the-article/  
When the expectations are not met, conflicts in relationships arise. Can they be avoided ? Yes, they can be avoided. Here is...
Here is a funny way of showing Hypocrisy in Indian life. No offense intended. http://intradayfun.com/2015/05/the-logical-indian/  
Why People behave very strangely?
Friends, I will tell you about a parent irresponsibility towards their kids behavior  which has been a bad experience for me.  I used to stay in my husbands brothers...
WISHING A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS  DIWALI TO ALL BODDUNAN MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS.
We all know about the world famous Koh-i-noor diamond which is now in possession of the royal family.The 109 carat diamond which was mined in India was presented to Queen...
For thousand year Nepal is like brother of India. Nepal was Hindu nation and Hindu both countries worship same God and Godess. We have one culture and traditions. Indian currency...
Some companies which deal in online shopping cheat their customers. They show the rate of commodity higher than the market rate and offers big discount on that commodity. So it...
While most of us do not like monotony in our daily lives, it is also true that we like and enjoy some daily routines that we are accustomed to, day after day.In fact if for some...
A British boxer of Pakistan origin is on his first trip to India. I think we Indian people should welcome him. He wants to open sports academy in...
Karva Chauth was celebrated in India by women for their Husbands safe and long...
The Datawind company is planning to provide cheap smartphones in India at lowest rate Rs. 999 with one year free browsing net. It will have reliance...
Today is 89th Birth/foundation day of my city Sriganganagar. Before 89 year king of Bikner state Maharaja Ganga Singh laid foundation of Sriganganagar. Have look of my...
There is a strong earthquake in the parts of north India, Pakistan and...
While surfing the net I came across a blog which I think would make for a great discussion. Sharing the...