Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@usha manohar Yes, every decision has its pros and cons. Well, I know it is very easy to say than done but I am dead against them who depends upon compensation. If there is no relationship between each other then I believe transaction of money should not be there. Living will be tough but still one should refuse to take money because it enhances self respect and that helps one to fight against every odd.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I believe in exploring the ways to reduce dependency  on others. In this case, the woman is qualified. And she's living  with her father. Even if her father iis very rich and even if the job fetches very little, the woman earns respect because of her independent earning capacity, till the problems are sorted out

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@usha manohar Yes, every decision has its pros and cons. Well, I know it is very easy to say than done but I am dead against them who depends upon compensation. If there is no relationship between each other then I believe transaction of money should not be there. Living will be tough but still one should refuse to take money because it enhances self respect and that helps one to fight against every odd.

It is easier said than done, when a person has sacrificed her career in preference to bringing up her family and left penny-less because of this one act of hers, is there anything wrong if she is given some compensation to lead her life.In our country, as it is divorced wives get a pittance even if the husband is rolling in money ! Everybody wants to be independent but she is over 50 years of age and what kind of career can she hope to have at this stage ? The stress has also made her very weak ,, Respect is fine when things are going well but when you have no means and are unable to look after yourself it is only fair that she gets something for all that she has been through and done for the family .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like divorce, compensation also will become easy and less time consuming on mutual  consent. In this present situation, the woman should have a dialogue through non partisan mediators and settle the issue.

I have already mentioned that it is always easy to say and I agree that in your friend's case it is definitely tough to live without compensation. This case signifies need and where the husband was responsible for her quitting the job then as punishment he should pay not on the grounds of compensation or maintenance. The ladies who can manage herself well and thereafter they apply for maintenance is very shameful.  

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:

Like divorce, compensation also will become easy and less time consuming on mutual  consent. In this present situation, the woman should have a dialogue through non partisan mediators and settle the issue.

Yes mutual consent is better than court case. If they both are agreed at some point it is good for both of them. They never try for divorce. If they live alone without legal separation than a window will  remains open for compromise in future.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes mutual consent is better than court case. If they both are agreed at some point it is good for both of them. They never try for divorce. If they live alone without legal separation than a window will  remains open for compromise in future.

Court cases take long time. May be years. instead if both of them should come to a mutual consent, divorce can be easily obtained.

To arrive at a mutual consent is what is  most difficult . It may happen after a long time when things have cooled down and both realise that they have a long battle ahead in the court, until then both will not take the first step towards any mutual reconciliatory measures ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the couple fail to arrive at a decision that is mutually agreed upon, then the best thing to do is to remain separated and wait. Who knows, they may realize and repent and continue their married life. Many couples after waiting for some time realized and reconciled.

rambabu wrote:

If the couple fail to arrive at a decision that is mutually agreed upon, then the best thing to do is to remain separated and wait. Who knows, they may realize and repent and continue their married life. Many couples after waiting for some time realized and reconciled.

Thanks Rambabu, you write which I like. No one is good or bad, it time which is good or bad. Divorce is end of marriage life with no or very little scope of compromise. Never think for separation, think only and only for bonding. Couple who got divorce will always repentant in future.

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.