OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Here is an interesting article to read, especially for the 'seculars' and leftists who so loudly advocate secularism and deny Hindu faith. But read it in fairness and to the...
A stitch in time saves nine is one of my favorite quotes since time and again I have seen how a timely action can avert future disasters...In world events  too there have...
Indians are finally coming to terms with the population explosion..According to the last census conducted in 2011 the growth has come down considerably which is a good sign,and...
What's your opinion regarding the judgement given by the High Court in the case? Link is given...
I was pleasantly surprised and happy to receive a lovely gift from a friend I have never met in person until now. Swetha, thank you so much for a lovely gift, I hope the next...
One of the Noida based company is selling its smart phones at just Rs. 251. Rs. 40 for shipping charges extra. Its features are just like a costly smart phone, and many people...
A great miracle had happened in Siachen Glacier. One of the soldier buried under snow was found alive after 6...
Toothpaste is now found in almost all households. But we use it only for brushing our teeth or at the most cleaning silver ! Here in this article there is a whole range of...
Man's greed to extract more from the Nature, excessive use of polythene, lack of cleanliness, deforestation are directly or indirectly leading to abuse of Nature. What's your...
Experts in Self development say, 3Ds, namely Dedication, Determination and Discipline is a sure way to success. Here is a story of a young Boy, with a penchant for education. He...
Today on 119th birthday anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chabdra Bose 100 secrete files are made public in digital for so everyone can know more about Netaji. These files are...
We are entering in 21st century and our politician are trying to divide us on the basis of Dalit or Non - Dalit. A student from Dalit community committed suicide because of...
Only three minutes of morning can decide that how our whole day will be. it is result of research of USA University. If read or watch positive news only for three minutes in...
Jallikattu is banned in Tamil Nadu saying that it is cruel to animals. On Bakrid many animals are killed and many slaughter houses are running in India, are these not cruel to...
This year during winter season, in most parts of India people are feeling hot. In parts of North India after two three foggy days, sun is shining brightly and it is like the days...
Today is Vivekananda Jayanti and I came across a saying by Swami Vivekananda, "In a day when you do not come across any problems, you can be sure that you are in a wrong way..."....
Last year in U.P. a person was killed by a crow of 10 -15 bad mannered people, then started a shout of intolerance and the issue was made national and center govt. was made...
Modern life system keeps us busy from dawn to dusk. People, after such a hectic day feel tired. Yoga offers a beautiful system known as Chair Yoga designed for Busy Bees. these...
In India the education system has changed with time, in ancient India was having a Gurukula system where Guru teaches the students whatever he could teach. All learning was...
Most of our time during the day is spent either before the computer or TV or Reading books of our favorite authors for hours together. In this process, we forget our most...