OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

There are several obsessions in some of us. For example, a person suffering from an obsession known as Contamination Obsession. Such persons always haunted by fears of...
In spite of every technology improvement resulting in less corruption, it is we, the people, who often go against accepted norms of behavior and encourage corruption.  Let...
In a hard hitting speech Arun Jaitley, our Finance minister and a renowned lawyer has touched upon the subject of Nationalism and is if the opinion that being patriotic does not...
One of the biggest issues of modern Indian higher education is that there is a huge mismatch between what Indians study and what they ultimately do.  Even the best of...
This happened in Kerala where a Christian boy marrying a Hindu girl had to give his,reason for doing so after ten years of marriage , with both practicing their respective...
Shaktiman the proud police horse was hit so hard allegedly by a BJP MLA that his one leg has been amputated. Instead of apologising or expressing grief  or repenting the BJP...
This is for a member who submitted an article yesterday, which when I started reviewing realised that it was copied word for word from another blog...
The SUN TV, the leading TV channel of Tamil Nadu, is doing an excellent work, by dedicating thirty minutes of its time for promoting Siddha medicine which is mostly preventive in...
TheC AIADMK is perhaps the most corrupted party in India.  Each of its ministers is so corrupt and the amounts involved runs into several hundreds or thousands of...
What went viral recently in Tamil Nadu and was shown on television in most parts of India, has sent shock waves throughout the State, and also inviting national attention --- a...
A recent survey ranked Tiruchirapalli, a fairly large town of Central Tamil Nadu, as third cleanest city of India.  Like many others in Tamil Nadu, and as one who has...
Our great Finance Minster is party to a Government that has allowed Vijay Mallaya, a big Corporate thief to run away, but he has thought of taxing the middle class, through a...
What is the best way to make children go to school, especially when they don't like to go to school
Hi All, Can you please tell me set of veggie choppers that can chop Onions / tomatoes / carrots / beets / peppers etc Okra / tindora / chillies and stuff cabbage /...
Im unable to submit quotes can anyone tell me what could be wrong
This article indicates that the genetics is the reason for women loving shopping or window shopping more than men. Women take longer time to buy a simple item, while men will buy...
I would like to see that Khadi becomes the dress code on Friday in every government offices. What's your opinion?...
I was going through this article where certain legal rights (10) pertaining to women were discussed in detail...It is good for both men and women to be aware of these rights ,...
What should be the minimum length of an article to get accepted?
The Senior actor Balakrishna's controversal lines at an audio launch stage. and later he covered saying it is related to the...