Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most LIC agents are very prompt in reminding you about the premium payment,mine does so almost a month before it is due and is willing to go and pay for it if I gave him the check...It is good for us and for him since he gets a small commission each time we pay the premium..

Some of mine are not executed by him but he takes care for all of mine. That makes him more favorite.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most LIC agents are very prompt in reminding you about the premium payment,mine does so almost a month before it is due and is willing to go and pay for it if I gave him the check...It is good for us and for him since he gets a small commission each time we pay the premium..

Some of mine are not executed by him but he takes care for all of mine. That makes him more favorite.

Yes that is true, what matters is the continued service and support ! My agent is very old and he works along with his wife and they really work hard for their commission ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that is true, what matters is the continued service and support ! My agent is very old and he works along with his wife and they really work hard for their commission ..

See I have almost 24 hours to complete my target for this month but I shall finish it in an hour or so to not to feel disappointed if any thing goes wrong at the 11th hour.

See I have almost 24 hours to complete my target for this month but I shall finish it in an hour or so to not to feel disappointed if any thing goes wrong at the 11th hour.

I feel that men are more organised when it comes to such things,women tend to take it easy ,probably because they have been allowed to do so..However,we have to agree that finishing things on time has immense advantages !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We should try to do our work at time. Putting some work on hold, makes us lazy and many times we forget to do that work.

Want to make each day Accountable

Two quotes on Procrastination that are really amusing !!! :) " If you want an easy job seemingly hard, just keep putting it off doing it " and " Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man " :cheer: :P

Two quotes on Procrastination that are really amusing !!! :) " If you want an easy job seemingly hard, just keep putting it off doing it " and " Tomorrow is the only day in the year that appeals to a lazy man " :cheer: :P

have you heard about this one?
Aaj kare so kaal kar Kal kare so Parson
aisi jaldi kya hai pagle abhi pade hain barson. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I have heard and we have an equivalent to that in our language as well, which means more or less the same ...We get that uneasy feeling each time we think of the job and how it has been neglected...

Yes I have heard and we have an equivalent to that in our language as well, which means more or less the same ...We get that uneasy feeling each time we think of the job and how it has been neglected...

I cannot see a pending work perhaps that is because I have worked for a long time in private sector that too with Tata school of thoughts those asked workers to finish the work before the time runs out for you. They do not believe in people working after office hours.

I cannot see a pending work perhaps that is because I have worked for a long time in private sector that too with Tata school of thoughts those asked workers to finish the work before the time runs out for you. They do not believe in people working after office hours.

So, the work culture in private sector is much different to public sector . No wonder they are able to make such huge profits because of such a dedicated work culture....The only way we can change the mind set is by privatising or at least part privatising all our major industries and services like electricty,water and communication...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.