Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is common habit. That is why people miss trains and fail to get reservation in trains. Doing everything at first opportunity is the best way to get things done fast and also avoid giving bribe.

They still do it inspite of all the convenience that is available, one can book everything online these days also get some early booking benefits like reduced fares esp while booking air tickets. I also see many people paying fine month after month on their phone bills just because they dont do it on time, such a waste of money !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I just don't delay in doing any work.I just not keep it for tomorrow.Because tomorrow never comes.So whenever you think of the work do right now.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I just don't delay in doing any work.I just not keep it for tomorrow.Because tomorrow never comes.So whenever you think of the work do right now.

That is the best attitude there is ! The most hard working and conscientious people in the world are Japanese and Chinese and they believe in doing tomorrows work today itself , that's how they have been able to bring their economy right on top. When all citizens contribute positively there is only one direction to take - upwards ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is the best attitude there is ! The most hard working and conscientious people in the world are Japanese and Chinese and they believe in doing tomorrows work today itself , that's how they have been able to bring their economy right on top. When all citizens contribute positively there is only one direction to take - upwards ..

Very true! especially the Japanese, I think they should be an inspiration to us in many ways, they rose like a Phoenix from the ashes which was all that was left after the 1945 bombings. Chinese who after a long internal struggle with communism have now come on the top of the world in such a manner that they now dictate the world economy. I also admire South Koreans a lot, they are so much disciplined and conscientious of everything that they do, that you have to raise your hats to them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare so ab, pal men pralaya ayegi bahuri karoge kab ( Do today what you would do tomorrow. Do now what you would do today. Doom may come next moment. when will you do.)

This is what Kabir wrote.

In our country, Punabi are best example of enterprise. They came from Pakistan as refugees but by sheer hard work, they surpassed every one.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very true! especially the Japanese, I think they should be an inspiration to us in many ways, they rose like a Phoenix from the ashes which was all that was left after the 1945 bombings. Chinese who after a long internal struggle with communism have now come on the top of the world in such a manner that they now dictate the world economy. I also admire South Koreans a lot, they are so much disciplined and conscientious of everything that they do, that you have to raise your hats to them!

I too admire Koreans a lot, you can see it in the way their economy is progressing . They have the same attitude as the Japanese do and in a matter of years they too would be in the top league, makes one feel angry with our leaders.We have such a lot of natural resources , the only thing that has made our country grow at a slow pace is mismanagement by the leaders ..

Yes i am bad in this sometimes and it does cost me... I don't know why i delay sometimes but i feel our priorities are not clear which leads us to such positions.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Yes i am bad in this sometimes and it does cost me... I don't know why i delay sometimes but i feel our priorities are not clear which leads us to such positions.

None of us is perfect and this happens with most of us.But as long as we dont make it a habit I guess we are in the right path.There are times when I dont feel like doing anything but just sleep and read,many jobs get overlooked, but later I make up for it by dong extra work..I am sure that happens with many people :)

None of us is perfect and this happens with most of us.But as long as we dont make it a habit I guess we are in the right path.There are times when I dont feel like doing anything but just sleep and read,many jobs get overlooked, but later I make up for it by dong extra work..I am sure that happens with many people :)

Yes Usha but then at that point problem starts because it does become a habbit... i have tried many times to overcome it and yes i am getting better... but still bad..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes Usha but then at that point problem starts because it does become a habbit... i have tried many times to overcome it and yes i am getting better... but still bad..

That is just human nature Puneet, even I too feel lazy at times and put off important things! But you have to make conscious efforts to overcome it, before it becomes a habit!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.