Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many people tend to put off things to a later date or time...Such a habit is called Procrastination which simply means To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness....

This happens when you are aware that there is some time left for getting the job done like either paying bills or even finishing a certain job- you keep putting it off until the last moment after which you tend to hurry through it, as a result may not be able to do full justice..
There are some who like to finish their jobs immediately and such people normally never have any problem like paying fine ,late payment fees or feeling unhappy because of not having done their job well...
According to most psychologists majority of the people have this habit....

http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newHTE_96.htm

I have that habit and I am really upset for myself I am very careless and just wait for the deadlines. :evil:

Every time I tend to delay my LIC installments thinking that I have plenty of time still left.I am sick of it. Ushaji can you help me out to overcome it. :blink:

You can take comfort from the fact that we all have this habit ...me included :P , I sometimes forget things or rather put off things until the last minute and after a few mishaps, now I am a little more careful...

But I have still not left this habit after have suffered loss many times.But seriously I am trying to have a control on this.In office too sometimes I become so careless and just wait for the last minute to get work completed. :evil:
Many people tend to put off things to a later date or time...Such a habit is called Procrastination which simply means To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness....

This happens when you are aware that there is some time left for getting the job done like either paying bills or even finishing a certain job- you keep putting it off until the last moment after which you tend to hurry through it, as a result may not be able to do full justice..
There are some who like to finish their jobs immediately and such people normally never have any problem like paying fine ,late payment fees or feeling unhappy because of not having done their job well...

I have that habit and I am really upset for myself I am very careless and just wait for the deadlines. :evil:

Every time I tend to delay my LIC installments thinking that I have plenty of time still left.I am sick of it. Ushaji can you help me out to overcome it. :blink:

You can take comfort from the fact that we all have this habit ...me included :P , I sometimes forget things or rather put off things until the last minute and after a few mishaps, now I am a little more careful...

But I have still not left this habit after have suffered loss many times.But seriously I am trying to have a control on this.In office too sometimes I become so careless and just wait for the last minute to get work completed. :evil:

It happens with most of us, just go through this link,it is quite a nice article http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newHTE_96.htm

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It happens with most of us, just go through this link,it is quite a nice article http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newHTE_96.htm

Nice one I will try to make a strategy to overcome it before I have a major loss due to this habit. :)

May be you have not made a sincere effort to get over it.It is possible to do so by making a list of things that needs to be done and also making sure that you carry it out....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My LIC agent is a nice guy, he always keep a track of my installments by feeding them in his computer. He reminds me a fortnight in advance and even collects cheque/cash to deposit it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My LIC agent is a nice guy, he always keep a track of my installments by feeding them in his computer. He reminds me a fortnight in advance and even collects cheque/cash to deposit it.

My LIC agent has shifted to BHIWADI so now he does not remind me for the installments. :evil:

My LIC agent has shifted to BHIWADI so now he does not remind me for the installments. :evil:

Mine reminds me for the ones which I have not taken through him. He has recorded all of mine even the ones I have not taken from him.

Mine reminds me for the ones which I have not taken through him. He has recorded all of mine even the ones I have not taken from him.

Then he really is a good agent as not all the agents do that. They are just concerned of their comission which they get for each installment we pay. :)

Then he really is a good agent as not all the agents do that. They are just concerned of their comission which they get for each installment we pay. :)

Most good agents have a good network just because they care for the customers needs. This is one of the best way for them to good business. I generally refer my friends to him.

Most LIC agents are very prompt in reminding you about the premium payment,mine does so almost a month before it is due and is willing to go and pay for it if I gave him the check...It is good for us and for him since he gets a small commission each time we pay the premium..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.