Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We must not wait for our work to do it on another day.We should do it at once.To delay with any type of work is not good.

Sharmistha Banerjee
We must not wait for our work to do it on another day.We should do it at once.To delay with any type of work is not good.

Delaying work is not good as we cannot compensate for the time we lost.Doing work before the dead lines is the best strategy and one should always follow it. :)
Yes i am bad in this sometimes and it does cost me... I don't know why i delay sometimes but i feel our priorities are not clear which leads us to such positions.

None of us is perfect and this happens with most of us.But as long as we dont make it a habit I guess we are in the right path.There are times when I dont feel like doing anything but just sleep and read,many jobs get overlooked, but later I make up for it by dong extra work..I am sure that happens with many people :)

Yes Usha but then at that point problem starts because it does become a habbit... i have tried many times to overcome it and yes i am getting better... but still bad..

I am sure we all go through such phases , I even miss going for work at times when I feel that other things need my consideration, but end up lazing around doing nothing.Generally, if you are responsible and have the habit of not leaving everything for the last moment ,it is okk to be a bit lax once in a while :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.