Some of my articles got approved, but they did got created.May I know the reason

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Did you get paid for it in our account? If not then the process might be going on and the article might get published soon.
they got approved but they didnt get published and paid also

Then, the process is going on for the article to be published. Might get published by tomorrow or even today itself. Don't worry, it takes some time.
Sarala i think you better PM Marverick about his as i havent heard such problems before..though the process of publishing takes time.
let us wait for 2 days more, then i will PM Marverick.

sarala wrote:
[quote]let us wait for 2 days more, then i will PM Marverick.[/quote]Godd Decision Sarala. Because Maverick is preoccupied with a lot of job on boddunan.
Hi sarala.
Well, you see the article are approved since they are reviewed and marked as genuine articles by the respective Editors.
Now the cash credits allotment is to be done.

these days Maverick is busy in working for the upcoming features. And the cash credits for many articles are pending.
currently I am handling these things so will allot the proper cash for your articles..
But i guess your articles are published. Anyways i will personally look into it.

Regards
Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Hope your problem will soon be resolved,Buddy. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.