Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Akbar was undeniably a military genius and although he was illiterate, he got many Persian works translated in Sanskrit and patronized arts and music. He was intolerant towards Hindu in his early days but later he changed his attitude so much that major portion of his administrators were Hindu.

The most noteworthy of Akbar's actions was the abolition of jizya, a tax which all non-Muslims were required to pay. Akbar adopted the Sulh-e-Kul (or Peace to All) concept of Sufism as official policy, integrated many Hindus into high positions in the administration, and removed restrictions on non-Muslims, thereby bringing about a diverse character to the nobility. As a mark of his respect for all religions, he ordered the observance of all religious festivals of different communities in the imperial court, something that no other Mughal Emperor ever did in the history.

He was a great judge of character and himself possessed and practiced many talents.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: deepak
Kalyanis explanation is good and I am agree with her that he was a great judge of character and himself possessed and practiced many talents.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Akbar, the great was knwon for his religious tolerance. he respected every religion and had great regards for intellectuals and talented people..
yes, Akbar was a great king.He ruled his country in a very good manner.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In History I like two emperor one is Maharana pratap and other is Prithvi Raj Chauhan .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Devayani,
Why you compare Akbar with Hindu rulers of India?I don't understand it.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Devayani,
Why you compare Akbar with Hindu rulers of India?I don't understand it.

is there anything wrong with such a comparison?
Akbar was known for his creative work like building of religious temples.He had tested Maa jwala ji and after that he had made a golden chhattar on it.
Akbar is know as great ruler for his ruling in his entire emperor

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.