The 21-year-old Commonwealth Games 2010 prospect, who was beaten up with cricket stumps by the duo, has sustained head, hands and leg and may miss the soon approaching Delhi games.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Youngsters do take so much liberty nowadays not caring about the future... it might have been some friends affair
Indian swimmers either fail dope test or meet with an accident.That is really a bad thing from our side. :( -
yes lakshmi you are right....Indian swimmers either fail dope test or meet with an accident.That is really a bad thing from our side. -

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
What is happening is truly shocking. In this scenario I wonder what would be our performance in this mega event!
India's biggest challenge now is to host the Common Wealth Games in a proper fashion. But continuos rain, dengue,dope test all these factors are showing signs of setback. :(
All we can hope is that the Games authorities would be able to overcome all these odds as our national prestige is at stake.

Good Night to all my friends!
Yes, let us hope for the best. We have to wait and watch the mega event!!! :) :)
I think hosting is not so easy and one has be wellprepared to handle ever situation..it is testing time
In this country accountability is missing at all levels.Now they are unusually active monsoon this year! That's ridiculous!!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Swimmer-part-of-Games-squad-assaulted-in-city/articleshow/6503533.cms

CWG is going to suck this time..!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.