OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Can I write tamil articles in this site. Please let me know.
Congress(I) lead Uited Democratic Front (UDF) had won many seats in Kerala Panchayath Raj Election held in last week.
How to bring awareness among people not to destroy the public property? Say buses, trains etc.
TRAI to disconnect individual numbers making pesky calls. Here is the...
Has any body here been paid or receieved any gift from lockerz.com?
How many of you think that there should be some points given apart from cash credit for winning DFA and Member of the Week Award?
Here is the picture of Standing Buddha. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4042]}
Who told india is a poor country.Lets read the story you will be in shock. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4232]}
I do have a brother, 4 years younger than me. Yet, I have never tied a rakhi in his arm, as it's not a big celebration in Kerala (like Holi). But I have seen a few. How do you...
A couple of years back I watched a movie. A couple going for a counseling when they quarrel each other. The counselor says, "Even if you quarrel each other and say, love not...
Can any one please tell me the step by step process of creating paypal account please
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10445]}
Today is the Birhtday of the Father of the Nation which is popularly called Gandhi Jayanthi. He was born as Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi and lather became Mahatma. This day is...
Dear Friend See boddunan Ranks country wise as on 2/jun/2010 INDIA 77.4% 11850 UNITED STATES 6.7% 344828 GERMANY 2.0% 297760 PHILIPPINES 1.4% 64934 INDONESIA 1.2% 134381
Which things make nature beautiful?
The biggest blunder today we are committing is that we are plundering the environment. And needless to say the results are disastrous. “ Take whatever Environment gives you.” is...
June 23 - 27 is considered as a festival in Coimbatore and also in Tamil Nadu, because Coimbatore is the place where this conference takes place and today is the last day of the...
Please suggest me how to file right to information application or RTI online or offline in mumbai as i dn't know procedure
Indian bureaucracy is notorious for its sloth and inefficiency.Do you think that the introduction of e-governance might be a lasting solution to this problem?
Suppose you don't know swimming any you see a young woman or a man almost drowning in water in front of you and she or he is asking for your help, what would be your immediate...