Today is Swami Vivekanada's 150th birthday - one of greatest sons of Mother India who redefined our thoughts,our dreams! I pay my profound respects to him!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes today is a great day and Swamiji was a great son of our country.I pay my profound respects to him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Swami Vivekand was a great thinker and philosopher. He raised the head of India and Indians high when we were under foreign rule. He will continue to inspire us for centuries. Let us pay or reverence to him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The West Bengal Govt. declared holiday under ni act and took many programs to pay homage him.

He was the one who had raised his robust voice against oppression of all kinds and gave the first call of universal brotherhood.His views,thoughts have greater relevance in our trouble-torn times!
If we are able to understand even 1% of his teachings, we can change the whole world with our new thoughts. He has foreseen the world we are living years before.

Meera sandhu
[quote]If we are able to understand even 1% of his teachings, we can change the whole world with our new thoughts. He has foreseen the world we are living years before.[/quote]
Yes we should follow his idology.

Swami vivekanand had shown us correct way of living life many years ago...we all should try and follow his preachings.
yes,we all have learned various things from their Principles. I Bow my head to Swami Vivekanand.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.