OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

She is named as 'The nightingale of south India' and no doubt, she is the best Indian female playback singer in the past 2-3 decades, after Lataji and Ashaji. She still holds a...
Do you call others[strangers] with the name of relations. example: uncle, aunt . I hate that type of calling. Madam or Sir is good. Without knowing their correct age some may...
Most of them believe that we lose freedom after marriage. How far it is true
Gandhi Jayanti We remember you, Oh, the Apostle of Ahimsa, on this day for giving us Freedom without using a Khadg (knife) or a Dhal (shield) " Dadee Hamein Aazad Bina...
I am sharing some rare photographs of our beloved HERO Netaji Subhas. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4584]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4585]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4586]} {CJATTACHMENT...
More than 60 love letters that screen goddess Elizabeth Taylor (1932-2011) wrote in 1949 to a young Miami Beach millionaire with whom she was deeply in love will be auctioned...
Are you superstitious ? If yes, about what ? I am not superstitious
i believe if boddunan will bring chating option with friends will do awesome.In all social networking we find on the right bottom a chat option. if our friends are available we...
Writing itself is an art and really it enhances our writing skills when we do write on things of different topics and perhaps a medium through which we convey our thoughts and...
What is the difference between anger and aggression?
Bangalore: The Bangalore police have arrested two autorickshaw drivers, who not only robbed houses, but also fooled women into living in with them and later threatened to kill...
Do you believe on Mantra sakti? Is there any proof you have seen for power of mantra?
hi how to earn money in internet please tell me original paying sites
Dear Friends, Yesterday only I came to know of a case from a friend of mine which is very scary. One of his friends was traveling to UK via Dubai . Unfortunately he was...
Dark, Milk or White. Which is your favourite? Dark has the highest amount of cocoa while white does not have cocoa at all.Milk have small amount of cocoa in it.
True or false --The family who eats together stays together?
Friends I saw Meean has created a link to Boddunan at Xomba.com This is the...
Goods train collides with Gwalior Inter City express at Madhya Pradesh. Ten declared dead.. Many injured.. :(
Love and Death Shall we, too, rise forgetful from our sleep, And shall my soul that lies within your hand Remember nothing, as the blowing sand Forgets the palm where long...
Do Dooni Chaar': A heartwarming slice-of-life cinema http://entertainment.in.msn.com/bollywood/reviews/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4446067