The topic is locked.
My old client has called me back to work again. That has made me busy for the second time in the same fashion as I once was. I am supposed to write articles for him as I did earlier. It's a great feeling, no doubt. But it has left me with less time for the forum here.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My old client has called me back to work again. That has made me busy for the second time in the same fashion as I once was. I am supposed to write articles for him as I did earlier. It's a great feeling, no doubt. But it has left me with less time for the forum here.

You can hold both. though here you cannot be as active as you planned.

You can hold both. though here you cannot be as active as you planned.

Yes, I can hold on to both, but as you rightly pointed out, I won't be able to post as per my plans. I am here while writing his articles as well - just a bit of multi-tasking, as I always have to do.
That's OK we should have our priorities set. These day even I too find less time to be on the forums. :blink: :(
Well, everybody have different works, so possible that they don't able to spend more time. But you can be here anytime whenever you feel like to be and free. Congrats for getting more work.

@SJ.. Yes I am seeing you rarely these days.. Busy with some other work? :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: suni51
Well, everybody have different works, so possible that they don't able to spend more time. But you can be here anytime whenever you feel like to be and free. Congrats for getting more work.

@SJ.. Yes I am seeing you rarely these days.. Busy with some other work? :whistle:

Every one has to do work to survive in this world. It depends on person to person as how he adjusts his priorities. One person keeps doing silently while the other does it with fanfare both are right. People too busy offline too find time for fun on forums.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every one has to do work to survive in this world. It depends on person to person as how he adjusts his priorities. One person keeps doing silently while the other does it with fanfare both are right. People too busy offline too find time for fun on forums.

Yes some find relaxation in their busy schedules. A question of how an individual views at things.

That's true Suni.. And yes offline work/life is important too. So being online actively is not possible.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes some find relaxation in their busy schedules. A question of how an individual views at things.

As they say- 'things look the way one looks at them'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's right. The amount and the type of people vary. But as you said, I can come here anytime and that's what I am doing. Finding time in between, I am back here :P . Being here is just like an addiction for me now.

Exactly Rambabuji, it has happened with me many times. For me, change of work is like relaxing. I change work from clicking ads, posting in forums and writing articles here and there.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.