The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, everybody have different works, so possible that they don't able to spend more time. But you can be here anytime whenever you feel like to be and free. Congrats for getting more work.

@SJ.. Yes I am seeing you rarely these days.. Busy with some other work? :whistle:

No Anand I am busy with another site these days as I am losing interest in forums. Moreover I don't spend much of the time on computer as my kids don't let me do it as they ask me to leave computer every time I try to log in as they occupy it to play games. :woohoo:
Well, everybody have different works, so possible that they don't able to spend more time. But you can be here anytime whenever you feel like to be and free. Congrats for getting more work.

@SJ.. Yes I am seeing you rarely these days.. Busy with some other work? :whistle:

No Anand I am busy with another site these days as I am losing interest in forums. Moreover I don't spend much of the time on computer as my kids don't let me do it as they ask me to leave computer every time I try to log in as they occupy it to play games. :woohoo:

:laugh: Kids love games..

check out message.. I just send you. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes they love games and I think I should buy a notebook to do my work. :woohoo:

Hehe .. yes Now you should go for one. But I wonder what will you do if your one of kid ask for that too.. :laugh:

Hehe .. yes Now you should go for one. But I wonder what will you do if your one of kid ask for that too.. :laugh:

No it won't happen as they both do similar things. If one plays game then another one will also play if one sleeps another one will also sleep. :woohoo:

No it won't happen as they both do similar things. If one plays game then another one will also play if one sleeps another one will also sleep. :woohoo:

Then its an escape for you !! :laugh: Otherwise you would have ended losing both computers.

My old client has called me back to work again. That has made me busy for the second time in the same fashion as I once was. I am supposed to write articles for him as I did earlier. It's a great feeling, no doubt. But it has left me with less time for the forum here.

Then you are lucky. By the bye what is the site name.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My old client has called me back to work again. That has made me busy for the second time in the same fashion as I once was. I am supposed to write articles for him as I did earlier. It's a great feeling, no doubt. But it has left me with less time for the forum here.

Then you are lucky. By the bye what is the site name.

Lucky?? Oh... It needed some efforts to prove my luck then, if we are indeed going to talk of luck. By the way, which site are you asking about? I didn't get you.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.