OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Asume you love your spouse so much. If god come to you and say, if you leave your spouse i will be with you forever. Then what will you do? will you leave god or your spouse.
Hi All, Today is World Environment day. So, let us discuss about what we can do to keep our environment clean and green
Dear Friends Like Sandhya,kalyani ji... How do we get rid of fruit flies in the kitchen? I dont spend much time in kitchen but I leave it clean with ciff. Still the fruit...
Day in day out, between the ruling party and the opposition parties at the Center, there are thousands of words exchanged on Secularism. Each politician wants to prove that he...
India's leading Urdu newspapers Tuesday raised doubts over the manner in which United States claimed to have killed Osama bin Laden in...
Which is your most favourite movie? (Any language) Also tell something about your most favourite hero and heroine. If choice making is difficult, select 2 or 3 among the best. :P
I always wanted to know how the actress becomes so beautiful and finally i got the answer. People watch this and get aware of what make up...
Which is better whether yoga or gym?
One simple question...... Whose profile picture is best/your most favourite??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I may vote for Sanjeev. I really love those 2 kids. What is the...
Hello Friends, Have you thought over the time you spend with your family? Let us discuss how much time we spend with our family members? - Harish Jharia
Boddunan is on the way of change.Its improving day by day. Now,boddunan's looks also changed. but my view is that new graphics had affected the speed of loading the...
What is the necessity of Religion?
hi please tell me real home base jobs in internet
Hi all i will not available from 15/oct/2009 to 25/oct/2009 so its chance for all of you to become at number one position. but happy diwali to all.
Why does heat make us sleepy during the day and restless at night?
Here is my topic against deepti's post! http://in.news.yahoo.com/267/20100818/1774/tls-the-30-simple-things-women-really-wa.html :woohoo: :woohoo:
hi, Now a days new movies are shown in DTH channels.It seems that days are not far when the film release will be in DTH.Piracy is one main factor behind this trend. In DTH we...
How do you like to spend a holiday? Along with friends/spouse and kids for an outing or hoilday trip or do you prefer to stay alone?
Which type of enjoyment you feel on boddunan ?
Every time I saw the picture of that simple, smiling man in black t-shirt and blue jeans, I knew something revolutionary just happened in technology. The co founder of Apple...