OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How could Know which one is lucky number for us? is there any calculation that you know.
The worlds population growing to 700 crores today.
some of the forums are been locked. how they are getting locked. the people who are locking please specify the reason as a last post so that we will know where we went wrong in...
New Jaguar Land Rover to Be Launched In India {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3966]}
Which character you like most from the epics and why?
Every ones name will some thing or the other meaning. so let us share our names meaning. My name is SARALA Its meaning is "SOFT and SMOOTH" in all languages
Looks like pranab finally made it.
The quotes of Mahatma Gandhi on the internet are more than any one else. This shows his popularity as man of the millennium....
EQ or Emotional Intelligence Quotient is now becoming increasingly relevant while hiring work force and when you are on a job interview.EQ is all about understanding yourself,...
surfing the web I got this shocking news. for more info http://torrentfreak.com/the-pirate-bay-goes-down-following-legal-pressure-100517/ comments pls
Anna is on indefinite fast from today. Now he has some crowds also to cheer. Is this fast likely to give any positive results or this is an exercise in futility....
According to the book, “Arts and Artists’ written by Jeremy Kingston, published by Aldus Books London, which is considered as a reference book.. following are the Arts and Design...
Here is one more! "If you are not part of the cure, then you are part of the problem." Good Night!
Prem lata is showing banned, but getting the top voter award during last three days. Is it possible? Even she is in top of leader board. look at this- {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
in a miraculous escape by any stretch , an 18 year old who fell from the terace of his thirteen-floor building survived the steep fall with only a leg fracture.
According to the exit poll conducted by the ABP media, BJP is winning in all these states on predictable lines. Come December the 8th, the verdict will be out!! Let us see how...
There are traits in people that appeal to us and there are also traits that irritate us. I find the trait of self-praising and unnecessary rude behavior a turn off. I like the...
Hello friends its been long time I have been to this site. I always wanted to participate in the discussions but due to lack of time and increasing work I could not be here from...
This is not mine. I have just chanced upon it to share with you! Many people think that luck is something that is purely random, unpredictable and difficult to control....
Not a single day passes without some report on rape in some part of the country. The respect for girl children, in particular, is becoming a big problem. Yet, our...