Indian bureaucracy is notorious for its sloth and inefficiency.Do you think that the introduction of e-governance might be a lasting solution to this problem?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a very good suggestion that COULD actually work. But considering the levels of corruption and apathy that has infected the Indian bureacratic system in general, it will not work unless the entire act is cleaned up!

The current state of affairs is such that in order to push a file to the higher ups, you need to empty your pockets, while if e-governance is employed, it will be a matter of server or some other thing!! Another thing is that the entire clan of the babus will need to be computer-trained which could become a mammoth problem!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It's true that our bureaucrats' response to this new form of governance has been less than enthusiastic for obvious reasons but the new generation of bureaucrats is trying to learn the art and craft of e-governance with a positive frame of mind.Let us remain hopeful.
Yes, you are right!! Let's try to be optimistic and hope that it happens soon!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

E governance can definitely loosen the shackles of bureaucracy if not totally eliminate. It is more pleasant and better to conduct your business with government online than visiting govt. offices. E governance is more transparent and chances of corruption are minimized.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with Gulshan.Babus would be compelled to pay attention to the matter concerned rather than hiding behind the files under the existing system!
Yes I think so to a good extent this menance will be reduced.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.